is it possible to unpack mpi ? nobody ??? (1 Viewer)

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hi is it possible to unpack mpi extensions so i can manual install the plugin ?

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :)
I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be in you start menu) to open a MPI and exctract it. (never tried)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom