Is MP-webinterface still being developed? (1 Viewer)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
One of the main things I think is realy missing in MP at the moment is the remote control possebility. With MP-webinterface for instance.
Too bad it isn't working with RC4. I noticed the latest CVS of MP-webinterface is released in septmber 2005. Is someone still developing the Webinterface? Or is maybe someone else is working on a other way to remote control MP?

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
It's working with RC4...

If you just miss the screenshots on the WebInterface you should search in the forum. There is a new file which works.

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Yep, its still being developed :)

We're just in the midst of refreshing a lot of the code and files. We're also waiting for MP to be released so we can add some code into that for more advanced MPW features (its not taking new code right now; just bug fixes).

We may release a version soon though, that at least makes it work with MP 0.2 (without the new features). Keep an eye on the forums.

Sam

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Chli: Can you please point me in the right direction for the file?

samuel337: I most surtainly will! Thanks for the effort.

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I could help developing the plugin, if needed. I don't have very much time but I master PHP enough to be able to contribute a little.
I don't yet quite see how the communication between PHP and MP works, but I can learn :)

Please let me know.

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Bram said:
I could help developing the plugin, if needed. I don't have very much time but I master PHP enough to be able to contribute a little.
I don't yet quite see how the communication between PHP and MP works, but I can learn :)

Please let me know.

We're in the process of setting up a seperate SF project for this - it is currently at http://www.sf.net/projects/mp-webinterface. The latest files aren't up there yet, as we're trying to get a working build first, but when it is, it'll be there. If you want to contribute, just post a patch there, like MP.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom