Is there a plugin that launch a given folder of MyVideos, MyMusic...? (1 Viewer)

trepamuros

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello,

As many of us, I have several folders which contains media files. All of these folders can be browsed when entering the appropriated menu (MyVideos, MyMusic, etc.). Even we can set any of the folders as the default one on the MP config.

But I would like to have, let's see, a link to each of MyVideo folders on the HomeScreen. In example:

MyVideos: Folders inspected by MyVideos are: c:\kids, c:\movies, c:\videocam, c:\concerts
I can set none of them by default, so every time I enter MyVideos I get a list of all the folders. That's OK.
I can set c:\kids as default, so every time I enter MyVideos I'm kicked into c:\kids folder. That's OK.

The plugin I'm wishing would be configurable to directly enter on the folder I want, and could be launched from HomeScreen. It would be something like "Videos1", "Videos2" (name would be also set by the user). It is a very simple concept, don't know is hardly to create. I imagine something like MultiShortCut: Create as many plugins as I want, then put them on the homescreen.

What's the point of it? My kids won't have to launch MyVideos then navigate to "Kids" folder then click on it to get their files. Also, I won't have the same to enter "Movies" folder. Everyone's files would be only one click left from the HomeScreen!

It's also aplicable to MyMusic and MyPictures, for those who have lots of folders (like me!). Imagine to launch directly "2010 Pictures" or "AAC Music" from the main menu.

Is there anything out there, planned to be created, or can you give me some starting points to work on it?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom