Is there a way to change watch/unwatched in a batch? (1 Viewer)

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    For instance, set all movies in a filter to be watched, and then all movies in another to be unwatched?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom