Is there any way to get the "dynamic" music playback fanart of Zune in MP? (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, a couple of months ago, I got my Zune and I simply love the way the way the Zune Software plays back music, is there any way to get Mediaportal to have similar dynamic fanart? I love how it fanart floats around on the screen, and how all the controlls fade away after a couple of seconds if inactivity displaying only the fanart and having texts like artist, title and even info on the artis floating around ontop of it, and if there isn't any fanart it simply creates a dynamic wallpaper based on covers from other CDs

For those who don't know what I'm thinking about here is a screencatch:

Screenr - @hvakrg: Zune Music Playback

It's not that laggy on the desktop, it's just Screenr that's not capable of catching it fluidly, but the pictures and text all floats around in an extremely sexy and smooth way. If it was Apples work it would most definately be "boom-magical" but since it's a Microsoft product I'm note sure if it's legal to use those words ;)

Is this something that is possible in Mediaportal? If not could it be in Mediaportal 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom