Is there some sort of Doxygen API Doc? (1 Viewer)

Ernyssysen

Portal Pro
January 18, 2008
Hi

I wanted to develop my one Plugin, in order to create some sort of "Remote" working via network.
So i wrote a process plugin creating a TCP server waiting for commands from my Android mobile.

so far its working fine Log entry's are created for each command issued from my mobile.

BUT i am not able to find my way through the MP API, for e.g. i want to do some basic "switching" but i cant find a API to tell MP that "UP" or "DOWN" was pressed in order to navigate in menues.
i am also not able to find an api call telling MP to switch to the next channel if TV is active :/

so is there some kind of API Documentation i am just to silly to find? or do i realy have to go trough the MP sourcecode in order to find all those calls?

tia

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Eventghost has a webserver plugin which provides a remote over network/internet. Use it myself works great with MP. It's webbrowser based and you can skin it yourself so it will be usable on cell phones

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
just download the latest eventghost from here;
Download EventGhost

The plugin is part of the package. You can download the webserver example files from there too to get some jump start with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom