is this a new mediaportal? (1 Viewer)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
it isn't mediaportal.

think it would be a safe bet that it's called ".surface", seeing as that's what the video is called, and that is what is displayed at the end.

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes but right at the end just after the for download frame there is a mediaportal logo....

Andy

cliff

December 25, 2006
    Does anyone from the offical team know about this? It uses your logo. My friend runs MCE and he said it did not like something from that.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    This could be a new "skin" from a designer & it's not something that Team MediaPortal has made & distributed (as far as I know).

I have heard that a skin like that (B&O look) was on the drawing board, but dunno from who & when something would come out.

Regards
    Roy

cliff

December 25, 2006
    I have heard that a skin like that (B&O look) was on the drawing board, but dunno from who & when something would come out.

Woo! I just love B&O. Nice scandinavian design!
    Anyone know who the designer is?
    Thats just awsome if we get such a skin. Unfortunately I will have to buy a B&O to match wouldnt i? :eek:

Happy holidays, and new year.

clubkid

Portal Member
    April 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I think the guy's trying some viral advertising.

In that case he has done quite a good job *lol*.. We are all watching his video and debating it here.. But I hope for that poor guy, that the screenshots are preliminary... It looks... well.. I am not really sure if I am allowed to use that word.. so lets just say it looks unfinished.
    I just can't find any user named freakyMPuser in here.. Does anyone know who that is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom