Is this designed to be used on a phone? (1 Viewer)

robgilmo

September 11, 2022
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use JRiver/Gizmo.
Because JRiver can stream TV from the net I thought Id give MP2 a try, it wont even sign into my Amazon account, its clunky, glitchy and doesnt respond well to my mouse, is it designed for a touch screen rather than keyboard/mouse input? I really want this to work.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use JRiver/Gizmo.
    Because JRiver can stream TV from the net I thought Id give MP2 a try, it wont even sign into my Amazon account, its clunky, glitchy and doesnt respond well to my mouse, is it designed for a touch screen rather than keyboard/mouse input? I really want this to work.
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first.

glitchy and doesnt respond well to my mouse, is it designed for a touch screen rather than keyboard/mouse input?
    It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have issues with your mouse please describe the issues.
    Please check the WIKI with regard to input devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom