iso: length is always 0 hours 0 minutes (1 Viewer)

Benne

Portal Member
January 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello!
Is it possible to read the length of a film out of imdb when the file a iso? That would be nice!
Benne

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have runtime 0 for all my movies (using the ofdb first)
i thought that it was not working for everyone
how do i get runtime ? is it only working with imdb ?

Thanks
Joe

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
well, the website that you're scraping from has to provide the information. What is not there, you can't scrape. That said, i do not know the layout of the ofdb site, nor that i have an in depth understanding of the scraper script.
I do know that imdb does provide the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom