Issue with animatet Weather Icon in V1.5.8 Stable [22 Jul 2011] (1 Viewer)

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Forum,

Today i upgrade from latest 1.4 to 1.5.8 after that i create a new Home screen and delete the icon cache an now i have the animatet Weather Icons in every section of the Home screen (the vertical one), there are only the icons, there are no frames or temperature just the icons. The icons go away if i scroll through the Weather section, and apear again when come back to the Home screen from e.g. Moving Pictures or Tv Series.

Im on Media Portal 1.1.3

rulezbecca

Portal Member
    June 22, 2010
    Hello Forum,

Today i upgrade from latest 1.4 to 1.5.8 after that i create a new Home screen and delete the icon cache an now i have the animatet Weather Icons in every section of the Home screen (the vertical one), there are only the icons, there are no frames or temperature just the icons. The icons go away if i scroll through the Weather section, and apear again when come back to the Home screen from e.g. Moving Pictures or Tv Series.

Im on Media Portal 1.1.3

Up Up

...same problem here :)

No clue on errors LOG.

Fast way, i found so far, to have back a clear home menù is to switch back to normal weather icon from StreamedMP BasicHome editor.

Any1 working on a fix? :)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

What would be useful is a copy of your basichome.xml and more important the usermenuprofile.xml (this can be found in 'User Files' top left MP Configuration)

thx

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Issue with animatet Weather Icon in V1.5.8 Stable [22 Jul 2011]

Hi Trevor

Here are my Basic Home, and usermenuprofile,

Just an additional hint
    In the meantime i use the static Weather Icons, and with them i see the Icons for an quarter of a second when i came back from e.g. Tv Series, or Moving Pictures.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      182.9 KB
    • usermenuprofile.xml
      18 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom