issues setting up my emulator 2 (1 Viewer)

dmwatters24

May 29, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
so for background I'm using my emulator 2 as a front and library for my ps2 iso's. I'm using pcsx2 and its working great. I've got myemulator2 set up and running.
the only issue is that when i esc from the emulator to get back to mediaportal, media portal is in the background meaning I have to click with the mouse to bring it back up so I can use it. I was wondering if there was anyway around this.
this is what I want to be able to do.
open media portal > my emulators 2 > play game > quite game > be back in mediaportal like I never left the program.
I really suck at programs so if your going to suggest batch files or anything along that line it would be awesome if you wrote out the file for me sence I don't have the first clue when it comes to them or walked me thru how to write one that will work for me. thanks.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MediaPortal is supposed to pop back up to the front when the game exits, can you try enabling 'Suspend MediaPortal' in the emulator config - this will hide MP when the emulator is running and show it again when it exits, it might force it to get focus.

I will install pcsx2 and see if I can reproduce.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom