Issues With Installing This Plugin (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both by just clicking the *.mpi & through 'Mediaportal>Plugins>MPInstaller' page. Everytime I lose ALL my plugins on the 'MP>Plugins' & the PureAudio one is nowhere to been seen in the 'music' part of the configuration.

Is this compatible with ver. RC4? Sorry. I have no logs as I've reGhosted back to previous image. This is just a query. Thanks.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes. I'm using the older version as stated for use with MP other than the newer MP1.0+SVN.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both by just clicking the *.mpi & through 'Mediaportal>Plugins>MPInstaller' page. Everytime I lose ALL my plugins on the 'MP>Plugins' & the PureAudio one is nowhere to been seen in the 'music' part of the configuration.

Is this compatible with ver. RC4? Sorry. I have no logs as I've reGhosted back to previous image. This is just a query. Thanks.

Will check it out.
    BTW, the plugin won't show up in the 'music' part of the configuration, but only under plugins, section 'External players'.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as it gets good reviews from the users.

I will most likely be upgrading to the latest 1.0.1 version (but maybe not straight away) when it becomes available, so don't spend too much time on my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom