Italian Analog Channels problem (1 Viewer)

GiuseppeC

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have had bad days trying to scan italian channels using my hybrid card. Then I have purchased another only to have the same problem.

Yesterday an user reported I need to select "Spain Instead of Italy" and reported that it is a known issue. I have taken a look at "Know Issues" and nothing is written there.

Could you please add this information for other italian users ?

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe Chillemi

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Giuseppe,

pleaseupdate your user profile to show system spec so we can try to help you.

Anyway, I'm running a Hauppauge HVR-1300 and have friends with HVR-4000 and both get channels using "Italy".

Simone

GiuseppeC

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks, I have updated my user profile as requested.

My 2 boards, Pinnacle PCTV 300i and Hauppauge HVR 1110 still not work in the analog part. Selecting "Spain" I am able to tune channels while selecting "Italy" I am not. Even after tuning mediaportal gives an error "No Audio/Vidio could be started"....

Giuseppe Chillemi

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Giuseppe, you need to check the bos "show system specs" to actually show them ;)

For the tuning issue, I will point another developer, MisterD, to this thread as he knows analog code in depth.

Simone

GiuseppeC

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I didn't notice that setting :)

Thank you for bringing the attention of the specialized developer. PCTV 300i, marked as compatible, no longer works for analog channels and Hauppage hvr 1110 board I have just purchased show the same problem (and has the same Philips chipset)...

However I have just installed MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 during this long night and... great work guys !

Giuseppe Chillemi

PS: Now that I have edited my configuration and it is visible, should I also compile it for bug reports or is it automatically linked ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom