Italian Subtitles Retrive Handling (1 Viewer)

gabe01

Portal Member
December 9, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,

first of all, thanks for this great plugin, it's amazing!! :D

I really appreciate the subtitle retrive... but forom.com don't publish italian subtitles so I' write a class that handles remository database (used by www.italiansubs.net).

Here's the patch against rev 265, and the compiled version.

EDIT: fixed attachments.

EDIT: Added better handling for special cases (miniseries, not perfect series, season,episode match) fixed a couple of bugs.

EDIT:

New version!

Changelog:

1) added translations for ChooseFromSelection Widget
2) added ChooseYesNoDialog widget (used in Configuration and inside MP)
3) Code Refactoring in Remository.cs
4) Added some particular cases handling.
5) Added confirm dialog if subtitle file is present before overwriting it.

EDIT:
due to some subtitles site modification (::Italian Subs Addicted:: - ITASA - Sottotitoli italiani per Serie TV, Film, Anime) the patch is no longer working, I've made necessary correction to the code to fix this. Thus, i've insert some enanchement to remember the correct thread for each series (userful when there is no exact match with series name and remository folder name or when there are many version of the same file such as HDTV, 720P ...)

the patch applies to rev 486

enjoy

gabe01

Portal Member
December 9, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Sorry, the patch it's wrong version

Here's the right one

EDIT:

removed wrong patch.
The right version is in the first post.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Thnx, sounds good.

Latest Rev. is 265, your first patch is against 264 and the last against 262. I'm sure it can be auto merged somehow but since I'm not very experienced in that area and the last revision brought in quite a few changes all over I would appreciate a patch against the latest revision.

Thnx

gabe01

Portal Member
    December 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thnx, sounds good.

Latest Rev. is 265, your first patch is against 264 and the last against 262. I'm sure it can be auto merged somehow but since I'm not very experienced in that area and the last revision brought in quite a few changes all over I would appreciate a patch against the latest revision.

Thnx

I've updated the patch in the first post.

gabe01

Portal Member
    December 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've fixed a couple of bugs and added a couple of features:

1) handling of various version of same file (i.e 720p or HR version) : now a selector window is opened to choose the right version
    2) handling the non exact Series name between remository and TheTvDB: again a selector window is opened.
    3) added it.xml by red5goahead

EDIT:

moved to first post

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I have commited the it.xml.

Gabe01, it patches nicely, except for guiconfiguration.cs which is just a mess, it wants to replace pretty much everything, but its marked patchable. Guiconfiguration.designer.cs is the same mess, except its marked as conflicted. It probably still compiles afterwards, but its a pain having the commit log like that (to retrace steps/undo changes/etc.).

Do you get the same when you try to apply the patch/could you possibly look into what is causing this? Again, I'm not too experience with automatic patches.

gabe01

Portal Member
    December 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I know, it's really a mess :mad: :mad: :mad: : the problem is the different tab settings in my VisualStudio (i used 2 spaces for indent)

I've attached my files with only added lines modified against repo. Try if now it's better.
    I've not modified various component placement inside the file, you may adjust some component placement in UI.

Sorry for inconvenience.

PS.
    In the attachment you'll find diff's file report: hope it will help you in case of conficts.

Let me know.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Ok thnx, I have commited the sourcechanges, a compiled binary is not yet in SVN so if you want to test this please use the binary gabe has attached.

I will add a compiled binary to svn once I've cleaned up the formatting and actually tested it a bit to see if it doesn't break other things.

Italian users, please test the subtitle retrieving using gabe's binary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom