It's possible to run an external program over a episode? (1 Viewer)

kreker

Portal Member
April 15, 2008
I written a program to download subs with your right click of the mouse over an avi file. This work passing the path and the name of the video as paramater of the program. So would be great if I can select DOWNLOAD SUB from the menu of mptvseries and lunch the application using path/file as command parameters.it's possible editing somefiles or I have to download source code, modify and rebuild it?
thanks

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I written a program to download subs with your right click of the mouse over an avi file. This work passing the path and the name of the video as paramater of the program. So would be great if I can select DOWNLOAD SUB from the menu of mptvseries and lunch the application using path/file as command parameters.it's possible editing somefiles or I have to download source code, modify and rebuild it?
    thanks

There is already support for subtitles build into MP-TVSeries, and more options are on the horizon, such as: Issue 170 - mptvseries - Automatic Download of subtitle per series - Project Hosting on Google Code

kreker

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    yes I know but it doesn't work with the subtitles repository wich I want to use. so I want to made my self one entry menu.
    I already downloaded the svn of mediaportal and mp tvseriers, i have to get into the code for calling a program by the episode menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom