Itunes playback problem (1 Viewer)

gipro

Portal Member
May 10, 2008
Hi guys,

Just enabled the itunes plugin but am having a problem with playback. I have a share with both wma and m4p files.

Apart from my m4p files everything else is played back using the BASS playback.

m4p extension is added to the extensions under my music and in the itunes plugin config.

When I playback music if I playback a wma file then select a m4p file they both play at the same time. Same thing happens in reverse.

Any ideas how to fix this.

Much appreciated:D

e9425151

June 10, 2008
same here

same problem here....

changing player from BASS to dshow and adding all music extensions to the iTunes plugin solved this problem

BUT no vizualisations and no fading anymore... so another solution or a bugfix would be appreciated

(MP RC1)

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same problem. If I have in a playlist both mp3 and m4p (added as extension to the itunes plugin) listed and when I skip from a mp3 to the m4p both songs are played simultaneuosly. Also my remote (HID) controls such as play, stop do not work anymore in MP but are coupled to itunes that is running in the background.

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
setting player to dshow worked for me also. did not need to add all music extensions to itunes

ukmgranger

Portal Member
August 18, 2005
London
Where exactly are you finding this iTunes plugin?

I can't seem to see it anywhere?

I really need to play m4p files that I have downloaded using my iTunes account in MP.

Cheers

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You can find the player in the section plugins of the config. If you enable it you need to enter m4p in the field of the itunes plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom