ITV Player not working properly (1 Viewer)

dr_torch

Portal Member
October 10, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Home Country
Canada Canada
Good afternoon,

I find that certain shows on ITV Player are not being updated. An example would be 'Coronation Street' which seems to be stuck on Friday April 1st right now.

I can see the epidodes on the website, but not in Online Videos.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

dr_torch

Portal Member
October 10, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Home Country
Canada Canada
Is there any way to increase the logging so I can see what is going on?

I can see nothing at all in the OnlineVideos.log file, but I can reproduce the issue consistantly.

I also notice that all the categories are empty, except the A-Z list. The shows in A-Z work, however, there is nothing after April 1st in any category.

BBC iPlayer works fine. Can anyone check this to see if they are experiancing the same issue?

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    I can't give you much help, but I can confirm that I see the same thing, the latest Coronation Street episode is 1st April, while there are several more recent episodes on the web site. I looked at a couple of other shows and they also topped out around 1st or 2nd April, so most likely some change was made to the ITV player website around that time that has broken the plugin. Hopefully whoever maintains that plugin will update it soon.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Good news and bad news.
    Good news: I've fixed the site and pushed the update
    Bad news: The latest version of MPUrlSourceFilter crashes when trying to playback a video, earlier versions of the filter work OK so the streams appear to be OK, hopefully the filter will be updated soon with a fix. I've created a thread about the error here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...test-mpurlsourcefilter-and-itv-player.134173/

dr_torch

Portal Member
    October 10, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you very much. I can say with brief testing that it work for me. I'm not sure which version of MPUrlSourceFilter I am using though. I will go and check out the other thread.

Again - thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom