i've lost inputdevicemapper plugin since last CVS (1 Viewer)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have install the last CVS of today and now dont´appears in Plugins de inputdevicemapper of Kaburke and can not configure/use my medion X10 remote.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,

I think I noticed the same thing, but had no time to test yet... Will do some test the next time... Did you see anything in the logs???

Maschine

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    All external plugins that read from config have to be changed to work with latest CVS. The XML reader/writer class names have been changed due to the refactoring that's taking place at the moment. Maybe that's your problem...

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I´m not an expert but as far as i understand, i dont see anything in the logs. Is very surprising because i have in plugin folder/process the 4 .dll archives as always, but in setup mediaportal/plugin cant see kaburke´s plugin.

captainspanky

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2005
    Any thoughts on inputdevicemapper?

Can't use RC3, cause I can't use my remote... I guess i'm kind of carpetbombing threads here.. will continue on my search thru the forums.. .

Cheers.. RC3 looks great.. hope i can use it soon...

D

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi captainspanky, if your remote is a medion X-10 or an X-10 based remote. Now since RC3 version that remotes are natively supported. Just go to setup mediaportal/remotes and select your remote. It works very very good. Now you dont have to wait for use RC3 version :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom