i've lost inputdevicemapper plugin since last CVS (1 Viewer)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    I have install the last CVS of today and now dont´appears in Plugins de inputdevicemapper of Kaburke and can not configure/use my medion X10 remote.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,

I think I noticed the same thing, but had no time to test yet... Will do some test the next time... Did you see anything in the logs???

Maschine

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    All external plugins that read from config have to be changed to work with latest CVS. The XML reader/writer class names have been changed due to the refactoring that's taking place at the moment. Maybe that's your problem...

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    I´m not an expert but as far as i understand, i dont see anything in the logs. Is very surprising because i have in plugin folder/process the 4 .dll archives as always, but in setup mediaportal/plugin cant see kaburke´s plugin.

captainspanky

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2005
    Any thoughts on inputdevicemapper?

Can't use RC3, cause I can't use my remote... I guess i'm kind of carpetbombing threads here.. will continue on my search thru the forums.. .

Cheers.. RC3 looks great.. hope i can use it soon...

D

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    Hi captainspanky, if your remote is a medion X-10 or an X-10 based remote. Now since RC3 version that remotes are natively supported. Just go to setup mediaportal/remotes and select your remote. It works very very good. Now you dont have to wait for use RC3 version :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ops..
    ops..
    Hello everyone. I've been using the mediaportal tv server as backend and kodi as frontend from several, everything works regularly...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
    Replies
    Views
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
    This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom