Joost invites - NEW: Invite yourself! (1 Viewer)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I must say I didn't expect much, I'm generally skeptical at these things, but I'm seriously impressed. Very smooth experience and seems like lots of content.

I recommend everyone give it a try.

BTW: did anyone try launching Joost via MP (my Programs)? Does it work with the remote?

Bonster

Portal Member
    October 24, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    get girder 4.0 if you want to program your remote to use other programs like me.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    I must say I didn't expect much, I'm generally skeptical at these things, but I'm seriously impressed. Very smooth experience and seems like lots of content.
    Sadly there's only lot's of content if you are US based...
    I do agree it works well but once you've watched the few channels of interest, well, interest wains...

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Well I'm not US based (Europe) but I must say after a few days I tend to agree with you.

I saw lots of channels initially, and assumed each would care hours over hours of programming, but most channels seem to only cary a handfull of shows. I assumed new content would be added constantly, in the rate of several a day, but it seems pretty static. I watched a couple of shows now....but yes your right, interest wains quickly.

It's a pitty really, its works quite well for me, very smooth, although they could offer better quality/higher bitrates. Time will tell I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom