Just a note to says thanks.... (1 Viewer)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    "It is when looking at new opportunities that you realise how valuable it is what you had all along."

For me MediaPortal is not just a ‘free-forever’ software package, it is more. It introduced me into the concept of Open Source and communities. A concept that at first I couldn’t get my ‘commercial brain’ around, but is what I currently believe the new way of delivering added value to peoples lifes. And that is exactly what it did for me: next to a mind shift in my ‘commercial brain’, it also made me sparkle with passion when working with it, when showing it off to others. It even made me enthusiastic for building my own setup. But the best part is that not MP but YOU, the one reading this, shared your knowledge and effort with the community and created a trusted environment for me to do the same. YOU enabled me to bring passion and added value in other peoples lifes!

So this is not a goodbye message, but a THANK YOU message that I wanted to share with you while I wander of into a new and fresh pasture.

Thanks,
    Ruud.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Ruud

Thanks for your kind words, as we are all end users of MediaPortal in the forum, and benefit from any work\advice given in someone's spare time to help each other make things better.

Regards

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Big thanks for your kind words form me as well.

I know that these kind of posts are appreciated by many team members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom