Justin.tv Plugin for MediaPortal 1.1.9. Watch and Broadcast! (1 Viewer)

CliptaSerge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Sunnyvale
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Justin.tv Plugin for MediaPortal.​

Version 1.1.9
    Broadcast straight from TMP!
    Fixed video playback.

Version 1.0.4
    This plugin lets you see all live and recorded broadcasts from Justin.tv. In the future versions we are looking to add full Broadcast capabilities so you will be able to actually create a channel and broadcast straight from MediaPortal.

Any feedback suggestions and comments are always welcome. If there is anything that you would like to see in the next versions let us know.

Features:
    • Browse all sections of Justin.tv streams (Producers/Entertainment/Sports/etc)
    • Search live broadcasts and recorded streams (Powered by Clipta Search)

How to Install:
    1. Get the file here or in the post attachment
    2. Use the MPI installer
    3. Enable plugin in configuration

If you experience any bugs please let us know in this post.

Thanks,

- Serge
    Clipta Team

Mp-justintv.jpg

Attachments

• JustinTV_1_1_9.MPE1
      30.6 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since you already took all the sources from OnlineVideos and just created another siteutil, I don't think this has to be another plugin. You could have just asked to integrate this with OnlineVideos.

CliptaSerge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Sunnyvale
    Home Country
    Since you already took all the sources from OnlineVideos and just created another siteutil, I don't think this has to be another plugin. You could have just asked to integrate this with OnlineVideos.
    Large part of making it a separate plugin was to implement search (for live and recorded videos) and also to enable Broadcast function in the later versions.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

By requests from users of the xfactor skin I have started to look at creating skin files for the xfactor skin. I see that you include a facade xml and one details. But when using the plugin with blue3wide skin I can only see the thumbnail view. How can I access other views (like list)? And how can I go to the details screen? If I select a show and press ok it starts.

Please advice.

best regards
    cul8er

dark.camel

October 27, 2009
    Thank you very much for this plugin. I'm very happy !!!
    I have a problem with audio codec:
    9 times on 10 i receive the message that strem can't be played cause a problem with audio codec.
    what can i do? what audio codec must be used by default? (i'm using nvidia audio codec by default in mediaportal 1.1RC1)

Thaks a lot for any help

:D:D:D:D:D

CliptaSerge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Sunnyvale
    Home Country
    Thank you very much for this plugin. I'm very happy !!!
    I have a problem with audio codec:
    9 times on 10 i receive the message that strem can't be played cause a problem with audio codec.
    what can i do? what audio codec must be used by default? (i'm using nvidia audio codec by default in mediaportal 1.1RC1)

Thaks a lot for any help

:D:D:D:D:D
    Try using SAF which should enable you to play pretty much anything video/audio related: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-filters-dxva-ready-mpeg2-h-264-vc-1-a-44614/

Once in a while the sound depends on the configurations of the broadcaster, so that might cause problems, but usually people just use the presets and it should work most of the time.

Thanks.

Hi,

By requests from users of the xfactor skin I have started to look at creating skin files for the xfactor skin. I see that you include a facade xml and one details. But when using the plugin with blue3wide skin I can only see the thumbnail view. How can I access other views (like list)? And how can I go to the details screen? If I select a show and press ok it starts.

Please advice.

best regards
    cul8er
    Right now there is only one view - thumbnails. We'll work on some other ones but probably after we get bigger features in like Broadcasting which should make this app pretty complete.

dobyken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 8, 2009
    Florida Gulf Coast
    Home Country
    I installed the pugin a couple of days ago but just in to play with it today. It appeared to install properly but there were no files in the StreamedMP skin folder. I copied 3 files over from the Blue3wide folder but it still doesn't work. When I reinstalled I received an unhandled exception error and selected continue. A list of installed files was still on the screen and all the locations were Blue3 or Blue3wide. Can you provide all the files in ZIP format so I can do a manual install? Thanks.

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    After installing this, I also couldn't find the needed skin files except for those for blue.

Also, everytime I try to configure the plugin, I get the error 'DevDefined.OAuth cannot be found' and then it crashes.

The plugin also does not show up in MP.

I'm using Vista 64 sp2
    MP 1.0.4.23491

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom