Justintv doesnt work (audio codec?) (1 Viewer)

Lolento

Portal Pro
September 9, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Anyone else?

I am using SAF 4beta20.....

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
January 29, 2005
Halle (Saale)
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've found out that if you start any video in the justin.tv plugin and afterwards one in onlinevideos it works. But I only tried this once - maybe this was just a coincidence. Perhaps you could test that...

Lolento

Portal Pro
September 9, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
JustinTV really does not work at all for me

I cannot find one single stream to work....

Anybody can shed some light? help

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom