Keyboard Errors after exiting Power DVD Exit when using "HD Starter" Plugin (1 Viewer)

GeorgeVC

Portal Member
January 5, 2009
Home Country
This problem was experienced using the HD Starter plugin generated from "Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working solution) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/blu-ray-hd-dvd-player-powerdvd-working-solution-32268/)
A keyboard problem occured when exiting from PowerDVD - The MediaPortal application stayed on and had to be closed from the tray icon and also a "HD_Starter" Hotkey process remained running and had to be closedfrom the tray. It was scary when my keyboard suddenly delivered:
Tle quick srown fox juq
Ed over tle lhzy dog
in place of the old typing tutor phrase but luckily I worked out that i had to close the Hotkey process just before I set out to return the keyboard for warranty.
TV-Server Version: Dunno
MediaPortal Version: Version 1
MediaPortal Skin: Wide
Windows Version: Vista sp1
CPU Type: 2.40 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 32-bit
HDD: 640GB
Memory: 4GB
Motherboard: MSI MS-7529 1.0
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7813
Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.5567
1. TV Card: FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) (2x)
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 6.2.0.0
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: no remote
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

rivera

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I confirm this bug, I faced it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Today I test 6 DVD from my List( Tomorrow Never Dies, Hitch - date doctor, pretty Women,How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Mean Girls ) whis "DXVA2 (copy back) " and a AMD Grafic card HD5570 (+CPU Intel i5-750) an whis my newest Media Center whis Intel Grafik HD 630 (Intel i5 10700K) all DVD Unfortunately do not work too. Whis a...
    Hi Today I test 6 DVD from my List( Tomorrow Never Dies, Hitch - date doctor, pretty Women,How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Mean...
    Hallo Zusammen, Meine Frage an alle MediaPortal Nutzer: Habt auch ihr Probleme bei der Wiedergabe von DVD mit MediaPortal 1.23 und...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
    Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
    Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
    Replies
    Views
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom