Keyboard shortcut to change a video's watched status (1 Viewer)

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Started on: 2007-8-19
last update: 2007-8-19

Summary:
Keyboard shortcut to change a video's watched status.

Area:
Videos

Description:
Since I use an external player (vlc) mediaportal doesn't automatically set videos as watched, and while I'm fine with that I'd like to be able to manually set my videos as watched. I know I can press f3 and have it download info from imdb then I can go down and select 'watched' but most of my videos don't have imdb entries because they aren't movies or tv shows. Or sometimes it doesn't get the right entry and sometimes my internet is messing up so it can't get anythig. Also, I'm always setting videos as watched or unwatched and for me it takes too long to go through all that just to set it as watched. So I'd like to be able to set a keyboard shortcut to change a video's status to watched or unwatched.

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
is it that hard or do the developers just not read these or not comment on them or what? i would like this feature so much that i would code it in myself if i had any idea what i was doing.

i'm always getting new videos and right now it's kind of impossible to keep track of what i've watched already.

i've also got some other feature requests but i guess if i'm just talking to a wall i wont post them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom