[solved] Keyboard shortcuts like in MP1? (1 Viewer)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one feature of MP1 that I miss—the keyboard shortcuts, particularly the one (“0”) that took you directly to the last viewed channel. Any chance that such shortcuts will be added?

Thanks, N.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one feature of MP1 that I miss—the keyboard shortcuts, particularly the one (“0”) that took you directly to the last viewed channel. Any chance that such shortcuts will be added?

Thanks, N.
    Did you really try to press "0"? I just tried and it always brings me back to the previously watched TV channel.
    If it does not work for you, please share the MP2 version and skin you are using and upload the log files after reproducing the problem scenario "Start MP2, go to Live-TV, press "0", close MP2, upload log files". Make sure you enabled debug mode for log files before that.

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but after that, it's working fine. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom