"last 3 added" and Weather issue (1 Viewer)

psiebe

Portal Pro
March 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi guys,

just installed the StreamedMP 1.3 to benefit from the "latest 3 added" feature. For some reason, I cannot get it to work properly.

Latest 3 works for moving pictures like it should, although it didn't update after adding a new movie.
Latest 3 for tvseries does not show, it is enabled in streamedmp editor, when I change it to show movies instead, that does work, changing back to show tv series does not show any info, or placeholder for info. I did add a new serie afterwards, just to see if that would show.

In addition, I cannot get the weather view working, don't know if that would conflict with the above. Did reconfigure in MP config and infoservice. I'm running the basic menu left configuration. Regular RSS feed is working.

any suggestions?
thanks,
Patrick

Attachments

• InfoService.txt
    121.5 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi guys,

just installed the StreamedMP 1.3 to benefit from the "latest 3 added" feature. For some reason, I cannot get it to work properly.

Latest 3 works for moving pictures like it should, although it didn't update after adding a new movie.
Latest 3 for tvseries does not show, it is enabled in streamedmp editor, when I change it to show movies instead, that does work, changing back to show tv series does not show any info, or placeholder for info. I did add a new serie afterwards, just to see if that would show.

In addition, I cannot get the weather view working, don't know if that would conflict with the above. Did reconfigure in MP config and infoservice. I'm running the basic menu left configuration. Regular RSS feed is working.

any suggestions?
thanks,
Patrick

Hi patrick,

What version of InfoSerive are you running? It need to be 1.6 at least - I think the installer will install the latest but may be worth checking.

Also when you add a new episode it must be updated from the GUI ('Run Import' from the TVSeries menu) not MediaPortal Configuration.

And the final point about the movie not updating, it will only auto update if the movie does not require approval due to mutiliple matches.

If you could supply a full set of logs it will help if finding the problem, as a minium the following logs should be posted

MediaPortal.log
Error.log
StreamedMPConfig.log
InfoService.log
MovingPictures.log (if issues with this plugin)
TVSeries.log (if issues with this plugin)

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Please give us all Logs, the logs should be gathered when running a test of adding a tvshow and movie whilst in the GUI.

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That worked, apparently it wants the updates via the gui, moving pictures updates and tvseries now shows correct data. Thanks guys!

I'll try some more on the weather info part, see if I can get that to work.

thanks,
    Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom