Last Attempt: IRSS Error "No input service plugins found" (1 Viewer)

skoka123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 8, 2009
    Hyderabad, India
    Home Country
    India India
    Hi,

I am using IRSS 1.0.4.1 with MCE remote. I am not able to blast IR codes to the STB. I have copied the files in post #34 of this thread (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ersion-1-0-4-1-1-4-2-test-build-2391-a-33512/). After copying those three files, I get the following error when I start IR server configuration.

"No input service plugins found"
    . Without those three files, I used to get a list of remotes to select. After copying those three files, I get this error messagebox and then no list of remotes.

The blasting does just not work.

I am able to get the blasting work with the beta. The problem is that the MCE remote just stops working. I need to keep restarting IR Server Config to get the remote to work.

I have been trying to get the IR blasting to work for two weeks now with little or no success. I like MP but this IR blasting thing is really killing me. Looks like I would have to start my search for a PVR software all over again.:(:(:(

I wish there was a paid support concept to get some priority support.

Here's another thread detailing my problems.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/.../irss-loses-learnt-ir-codes-frequently-52824/

Can somebody please help me resolve this problem?

Thanks,
    Srikanth

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more mappings and found out that the new ones don't work. I don't know why but the logs are telling me that the key is not mapped. The screenshot below is showing that the "Exit" key is mapped to the keystroke ESC...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Replies
    Views
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    Replies
    Views
    hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here : Azzuro/IR-Server-Suite
    hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here ...
    Hi all. Haven't been here in a long time, but I've been using IRSS for like 10 years now and I still love it! I know it's not...
    Replies
    Views
    The next version MP 2.2.1 will come with a new Input Manager that consumes HID events. This means that if your remote doesn't immediately run out of the box, you will nevertheless be able to map every key on your input device, be it remote, keyboard or gamepad, to any MP2 function.
    The next version MP 2.2.1 will come with a new Input Manager that consumes HID events. This means that if your remote doesn't...
    WMC user with an Ortek VRC-1100 remote (actually a Harmony for everyday use), moving on to Win10 and MP2. All the forum info about...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom