Last.fm button... (skinning question) (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

• Premium Supporter
  • July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Last.fm button might be called? If you're not sure what I mean have a look at the XFace skin - each Home screen button has an image alongside the text. The default image is the "Plugins" button. Whenever a button doesn't have a specific image (such as Last.fm) the plugins image shows.

The next version of BleazleWide will have a selection bar which fades in instead of the usual bars which are always present. You can see what I mean here: YouTube - BleazleWide

To have a fading selection bar I have to make an xml file for all buttons and I can't have a default image (because it would always be present). The xml file is called button_XXXXXX.xml - generally replacing the XXXX's with the name of the plugin as it appears in MPConfig gives me a fading bar but for some reason this doesn't work with Last.fm. Any idea why or what I should call it?

Cheers

Bleazle

Bleazle

• Premium Supporter
  • July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Update: 60 views and no replies so I'm guessing some others might want to know the answer to this too.... and it is.... button_last.xml :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
    Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom