Last.fm Now Playing fanart screen (1 Viewer)

vurtua1

Portal Member
July 31, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey, can anyone help - I am using StreamedMP, and I regurlarly use Last.fm with fanart in the Now Playing screen. My only complaint here is that the opaque black bar across the bottom with the song information etc is about 1/3rd of the screen, which ruins some pictures. Is there any way to control the size of this bar?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hey, can anyone help - I am using StreamedMP, and I regurlarly use Last.fm with fanart in the Now Playing screen. My only complaint here is that the opaque black bar across the bottom with the song information etc is about 1/3rd of the screen, which ruins some pictures. Is there any way to control the size of this bar?

Simple answer is no unless you edit the xml file yourself, that said I have re-jigged verion in the works along the lines of the music now playing screen - if I get some time will finish it off and post here for testing.

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi,

Test version as promised - chise the wrong w/e to start looking at this with all the issues last.FM are having...

Unpack attached archive into the ..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP directory and then clear the cache before running MP

Feedback welcome as not 100% sure this is the finial version....

Cheers

Attachments

• last.fm.jpg
    last.fm.jpg
    211.4 KB
  • lastFmSkintest.zip
    9.3 KB

vurtua1

Portal Member
July 31, 2010
Home Country
Ah, only just looked at this, after having solved the problem. Your idea to mess with the xml file was a nice little catalyst, but it took me a while. All I did was mess with the colordiffuse setting on line 19 of MyRadioLastFM.xml in the StreamedMP file. Also messed with the album art and overlay, and did the same in music.nowplaying.default.xm. Thanks for the idea, I never would have thought of it!!!l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom