Last played movies (1 Viewer)

FreeFrag

Portal Pro
May 7, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am sorry if this question has been answered before but I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Anyone knows if there's an easy way to add a category in Moving Pictures called something like "Last played movies". The idea is that movies you have played but not finished should be included in this list. It's a bit annoying to have to go thru the whole list to find the movie you want to continue watching.

Any help/ideas/solutions would be appreciated. :)

Cheers
Freefrag

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi :)

Did not test it myself, but you could try to define the filters for your new category as:
    WATCHED COUNT EQUALS 0
    RESUME TIME DOES NOT EQUAL 0

Let us know if it works and do not hesitate to shout if you need more detailed assistance with the creation of categories/filters.

FreeFrag

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi :)

Did not test it myself, but you could try to define the filters for your new category as:
    WATCHED COUNT EQUALS 0
    RESUME TIME DOES NOT EQUAL 0

Let us know if it works and do not hesitate to shout if you need more detailed assistance with the creation of categories/filters.

Thanks rekenaar for the quick reply and the great suggestion.

Your idea has been tested and I am quite happy with the result. It's not perfect but a big improvement over the complete list of movies. I didn't find any better fields to filter on....

A DateTime field "Last Started" to filter and sort on would be just perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom