(Legal) Napster client for MP (1 Viewer)

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Started on: 2007-02-11
    last update: 2007-02-11

Hello MP users out there.
    It's me again and with another music concerning suggestion.

Summary:
    One month ago I registered A LEGAL (!!!) NAPSTER ACCOUNT for about 10 € a month I can download all music I'd like to but:

It's not comfortable sitting on the floor in front of a CRT-TV with a very low resolution squinty using magnifier to be able to read the words in the Napster client...Even my girlfriend is also annoyed about that (She wears glasses).

Description:
    I'm looking for an integration of, e.g. the Napster search (could be similar to wikipedia search), a monitor for incoming data (simple bargraphs should work out right), the integrated possibility of moving downloaded files into the music directory.

All these functions have to be an emulation of the Napster frontend, I only call Napster client. As Napster client is closed source it will not be possible to us Napster plugin for MP without a running and registered Napster client.

For this it might be a good idea to start a poll if anyone else is using Napster to download. It will surely be very complicated to create a plugin like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom