let us help you ? (1 Viewer)

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I think we are again loosing track on how to proper help testing ( I see the guide on this but its missing the point on what we should be testing or submiting a bug report.. it is 2 diff things)

I noticed we are very close to closing up the bugs and thought maybe we can help in a speedy way to start on MP2

One suggesting is in the SVN download is have a list on what need us to test, sample

bug report xxxx re:recording
steps here on proper testing
1: when recorded a movie go to recorded and test to play back
2: after recorded select to record another show of the same name but different time slot
3: try record same time slot but different channel.

bug report xxxx re: timshifting
steps here on proper testing
1: click pause for 30 mins, and click forward 20 mins, let it resume for 30 mins and click to end timeshifting
2: after timeshifing, click to record the show

(and if we are needed to test only the 2 bug reports instead of all 30) cuz it just so happens that the dev is free for the next 2 weeks while the other dev is busy for the following weeks. no need to resubmit the same bug reports cuz it wasn t worked on.

I think this will help us to help you and at the same time this will allow the dev to work on the bug quickly cuz if users read that there is no issue on sample timeshifting yet a few might still be could look on what thier setup compared to what we have.

would this work ?

Vff

thanks for your awsome job guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom