Lifeview Remote control - moved to Hardware Support (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
Hello, does MPExtended service support hardware assisted transcoding? In its current configuration, I am experiencing very high CPU...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Replies
Views
Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
Do someone have any idea what could be the reason for that? My second Digital devices TV-tuner card is detected wrong. The type...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom