link to our website www.team-mediaportal.ru (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
On the Contribute page, the following links under the heading "Documentation" are broken: website feedback form (presumably should...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom