Homepage Listing/Finding Updates for Plugins ?? (1 Viewer)

HungrigerHugo

Portal Member
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi.
Great work yoiu did with that new webpage. Looks great.
But there's one thing i am missing: On the old webpage there was an box, where updates on skins/plugins and extension were promoted. You know what i mean?

For example: if Tvwishlist has been updated there was something like "oct 22. Tvwishlist 1.0.0.1 released".

I think this feature is great because that update notice inside the "MediaPortal Extension Installer" does not work propper.

Extensions which are installed manual by me are not listed in the listview "installed extensions" ( i installed them by doubleclick on the .mpe1 file).
The second try was to install them inside the MediaPortal Extension Installer (> Options > "Install local extension"). But they did not appear in the list after that :(

Extensiions installed via "known extensions" (webinstall) are listed inside "installed extensions".

Maybe this is a bug?!

So please add that box to the MP webpage again! :) :D

HungrigerHugo

Portal Member
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Listing/Finding Updates for Plugins ??

thanks Pascal.

Can somebody tell me if that what i wrote in "blue" is a bug or a feature like it has to be?!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    HungrigerHugo - ask in the MPEI forum to be sure, but I think you have a problem. When I install an extension locally by double clicking on an MPE1 file it DOES appear in the Installed Extensions list.

When you report the problem be sure to say which version of MPEI and MediaPortal you are using, because Dukus will need that information to try and sort out your problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom