Live TV...video and audio freeze (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
I'll keep that in mind thanks, wouldn't normally be a problem for me as I only hide the OS volume but it may be useful for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
Replies
Views
Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP generating the button sound' would be "for sure". Maybe is there really a bug in your audio driver ? Generating an "Enter" action when, not needed ? No clue other than trying differents audio drivers.... Also...
Then, "Mixer" line is not here when "skin sounds" setting is disabled ? Right ? Then, we could imagine that "presumably MP...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi I have been using MP without any major issues for many years but my install has just started behaving badly. I was running MP1...
Replies
Views
Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have no problems with it ;-) Its and old Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop using the On borad intel 4600 graphic card så all is good for know :-) thanks again for all your help :-)
Yes I can stop windows updates - but that has yet to give problems - I have disabled automatic lenovo updates for now and will have...
I have been using MP 1 for years with no troubles. but in the last couple of days it sudden just crashes when starting live tv...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom