Loading texture manager (1 Viewer)

dkmart

January 22, 2006
Hi,
I got Media portal installed on a mini-ITX motherboard and
are running "Win XP Lite" (Created with nLite).

I can not start Media Portal it hangs at Loading texture manager?

Anyone got any idea?

/Dkmart

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
You have probably removed something from the windows install that MediaPortal needed. It is really difficult/impossible to say exactly what this is. Your best bet is to do an install with a full windows CD, or to stop nLite removing any services or important windows files next time (just strip out the other crap instead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom