Logitech Dinovo Mini Plugin (1 Viewer)

MrPuffy

November 29, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi All

Does anyone have or if possible is able to help me make a plugin that will make the logitech dinovo mini work to its full potential in media portal.

all ideas welcome

with thanks

MrPuffy

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
December 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
this unit has a media-center remote mode.
i have one on the way from dell...they had a great sale for $89.00 on this unit.
damn things been $149 forever...

anyway, i assume you chose the "use MCE remote or keyboard" in mediaportal configuration and
then use the media center remote mode and the DiNovo will function perfectly as a MCE remote in MP.
the dinove has backlighting for two modes—orange for touch-pad mode, green for media-center remote mode

dont think there is any need to make a plugin....

will know more in 2 days when mine shows up,
but if you have one now, try the above.

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
always wanted to test this little gadget but the price and the missing f-keys prevented me from buying it already... so maybe you can give a little feedback later after you received it and tested it with mp?

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I use mine for Windows mainly and for wiki searching (it's easier to type on the keyboard :) ) - it's a fantastic bit of kit.
    I use the MCE remote for general controlling the HTPC

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
    December 7, 2008
    Home Country
    always wanted to test this little gadget but the price and the missing f-keys prevented me from buying it already... so maybe you can give a little feedback later after you received it and tested it with mp?

will do. i shows up tomorrow via UPS.
    should be playing with it in the evening.

AlienAgenda

Portal Member
    December 7, 2008
    Home Country
    late review, but its perfect. When you switch the selector to MediaCenter control the mouse becomes a 4 directional selector and other useable buttons light up orange. the full keyboard control is easy to navigate with the pad etc. very kewl little toy. again i got mine for $89.00 delivered so not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread