Logitech diNovoMini support (1 Viewer)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Hi I just got a diNovoMini keyboard.. Is a BT device, VERY NICE DEVICE!! :)

The back button is not working as well as the "Next Ch etc"..

Do I need to change the eHome Infrared Transceiver List XP.xml???

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can be no help with the problem but was thinking of getting one of these myself (and looks a VERY NICE DEVICE!) so will be interested in how it works and if the problems can be solved.

Trevor

helten

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I'm using a diNovo Mini with MediaPortal and so far it is working fine. In the MP settings (general--> key mapping - or something like that) you can remap the buttons. Unfortunately the crappy SetPoint software does not allow you to remap the play, stop etc. buttons to something that makes sense, so these can't be used currently.

There is a mod for SetPoint called (uberOptions), which at a later time should provide diNovo Mini support. They guy making it, said the diNovo Mini version should be complete by the end of this week - which should be very soon since it is Sunday today :-P

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Very nice mini keyboard indeed! Expensive though :)
    Good to hear that uberOptions will include the Mini soon.

Adam B.

Portal Member
    December 27, 2007
    Indianapolis, IN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great news that the dinovo mini is going to have more configuration options soon. I just got one (typing with it right now) and it's awesome! Definitely one of the best purchases I've made for my media center pc.

Kian

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    are there any news out yet that dinovo mini is supported? according to uberoptions there is currently no dinovo mini support :(

Kian

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

i just tried your new version and it seems to work perfectly BUT, i cannot assign the "Back" button on the dinovo mini. any i dea how to solve it?

EDIT:
    Nevermind. Just solved the issue. the app works like a charm. Kudos to the developer

helten

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hmmm does anybody know how to assign all the media keys (the upper row of keys except backspace) to function keys (F1, F2...)? :-P It's kind of difficult without actually having access to these keys ;-)

And I would also like to extend my thanks to Richard for making this tool! It's great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom