Logitech Harmony 300i Remote / MCE Mappings (1 Viewer)

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Was just wondering if I am missing something that is staring me in the face here.

I have a Logitech Harmony 300i, which I have setup in the Logitech Harmony Configuration as a Microsoft Windows Media Center controller, in MediaPortal configuration I have it set to receive from an MCE controller.

This is all working fine, and I have mapped a couple of buttons to my taste, however I hit a snag on wanting to modify the OK + Left / Right buttons.

What I wanted to do was this ;

If I am watching a movie, pressing the OK button will bring up the same OSD as pressing the Info button
(OK Button to send "Info" command when video is playing)

If I watch a movie, then press the info button, I cannot skip back/forwards (by pressing the DirectionLeft, DirectionRight buttons), which you can do if you are watching the movie, I wanted to try and fix this.
(Direction button commands to work while OSD is displayed)

Now the problem is, when going to the MCE Remote Mappings in the MediaPortal configuration, there is no way to modify the OK/Select OR DirectionLeft/DirectionRight commands, which means I cannot achieve what I want.

I can kind of understand the logic of it not being present, as you would think the ok, left, right buttons may never want to be configured... but in my case, thats the only way I can see of achieving what I want.

Am I missing something, or is there any other workaround to do what I want?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom