Logitech Harmony 885 + Cyberlink IR-Receiver + MediaPortal (incorrect mapping) (1 Viewer)

bberger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Leobersdorf near Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
    Windows Version: Windows XP Professional w/ SP3
    Memory: 2x1GB Kingston DDR-800
    Motherboard: ASRock 780FullHD
    Video Card: HD3200 IGP
    IR Receiver: Cyberlink Media Center Remote Control IR
    Remote: Logitech Harmony 885

I own a Logitech Harmony 885 with a Cyberlink Media Center Remote Control USB IR-Receiver (was part of my grandfathers Gericom Laptop some years ago).

dell_media_exp_remote.jpg

Logitech-Harmony-885-Fernbedienung-USB-Farbdisplay-0.jpg

Works perfectly fine with VMC, but only partial with MediaPortal (Up, Down, Left, Right, OK). The Logitech Harmony is configured as an MCE Remote (same problems using the original Cyberlink Remote, works perfectly in VMC, but same issues in MediaPortal).

When I set the checkbox in MP Settings, NOTHING works any more. No up/down/left/right/ok - just nothin'

Any suggestions? It's really annoying that I have to get off my couch and walk to my HTPC and grab the keyboard to pause..

fshagan

Portal Member
    March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I realize this is a month old, and you may have found this out already, but I found I had to use the IR Learn function for my Harmony 880 remote to make it emulate both my MCE (clone) and Streamzap remotes. The Logitech database is evidently out of date or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom