Logitech Harmony One + MediaPortal (Tutorial) (1 Viewer)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello.
For what i can tell, there is a lot os people who have a case with a Ir Receiver (Soundgraph) and don't want to use the Imon PAD, and prefers to use the Logitech Harmony One.

Is there anyone who can do a tutorial to explain the best way and the most simple to configure MediaPortal with Harmony One?

With ou without the MiniDisplay working.

Thanks

items

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 15, 2011
    AW: Logitech Harmony One + MediaPortal (Tutorial)

Hi,
    I think I've tried everything making that works and a lot of solutions are ok but they're still not perfect. In my opinion, there's just one way making that work without being frustrated and this is using the Imon SW just as a driver for the LCD Display and to use an external MCE IR receiver. Afterwards you have just to choose the MCE in your MP remote configuration and this will work for sure.

No delay, no doubleclicks and shutdown/wakeup from standby also. Using the imon receiver would be great but in my option the receiver as well as the software is not much more than pain in the butt.

Neverhteless there are some people having no or just a few problems and if you would try to check out whether you're one of them you can follow these instructions:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...aph-mce-remote-shortcuter-e-87478/#post662753

bye
    items

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom