Logitech Z-Cinema sync issue! (1 Viewer)

eggz2004

Portal Pro
October 13, 2006
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi

I just bought these speakers (USB) and they just seems to work in mediaplayer, but when i use them with MP after the beginning of a xvid movie it gets out of sync!!
Just switched audio codecs but the problem remains. Can it be because of my htpc setup? I only have a single core processor...:(

Any ideias?
Please help...

eggz2004

Portal Pro
October 13, 2006
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Ok, very strange....

I just found out that when i use MPV decoder it is also out of sync, but when i post process the Media Classic Video decoder (MPC) it just played well....

Found this because outside Mediaportal it plays well in media player classic, so i just tried the post processing and it worked for now...(will make more test this weekend)

What do you think about this? :eek:

kuntis

Portal Member
July 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Have you tried this also with mkv?
I got the same problem with mkv files!

did you get the remot running with MP?

eggz2004

Portal Pro
October 13, 2006
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
No problems here with mkv, in fact if you have this out of syncs it could be an codec issue or even subtitle. I use the Corecodec and it plays fine in my dual core setup...

Remote, as i said on the other reply, only for sound...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without ATMOS being recognized.
Additionally. Unchecking the TRUE-HD bitstreaming option in LAV settings allows mediaportal to play the TRUE HD audio, but without...
Hello everyone! I've just purchased a Samsung K850 Soundbar and two Samsung R1 (WAM1500) setup as wireless surround speakers and...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see if it finds anything different than v1.0 and I also did a check on the full transponder recording that I provided to you (which I hadn't thought of doing at the time), and I found this which I find weird...
Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.16.0 Description Hello everyone. When trying to record a movie this weekend I noticed an issue on a TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom