LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (4 Viewers)

freetoair

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Yes - therefore you must use the MP Extension installer ;)

I have used the MP Extension installer but Logo Manager will not appear in MePO now. If someone could just zip up the 5 new BBCHD channels and post them on the logo forum, I can then add them myself in less than 60 seconds. I can see the appeal of the logo manager, but guys we are troubleshooting when a simple solution of uploading 5 png files could solve everything.
10cnn92.jpg

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have used the MP Extension installer but Logo Manager will not appear in MePO now.
Perhaps because of this
Make sure you delete LogosManager.dll file manually before installing new version!

Ask that someone to consider sharing their files in the UK TV & Radio Logos thread, it could help others too. The old UK TV & Radio Channel Logos plugin hasn't been updated for nearly a year, now that you've given up on LogoManager, what happens when the next channel launches or changes name? Spending a few minutes on this, would save a lot of time and hassle in the long run IMHO.

freetoair

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I have used the MP Extension installer but Logo Manager will not appear in MePO now.
Perhaps because of this
Make sure you delete LogosManager.dll file manually before installing new version!

Ask that someone to consider sharing their files in the UK TV & Radio Logos thread, it could help others too. The old UK TV & Radio Channel Logos plugin hasn't been updated for nearly a year, now that you've given up on LogoManager, what happens when the next channel launches or changes name? Spending a few minutes on this, would save a lot of time and hassle in the long run IMHO.

Vasilich. I take your point. Hopefully I will just have make my own logos because I wasted too much time of mine and others to achieve such a basic thing.

I always try to find a solution myself before posting in the forum. That's why I posted links to a sites with logos and free re-sizing.

But, I am not bitter and will continue to show appreciation to all who have tried to help me

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom