LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (10 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Installed it via MP Extensions Installer - worked OK for me ;)
    And what version of MP you have installed?
    When i search MPEI with the upcoming 1.6 Final, i simply can not find an update for this plugin and only 0.0.0.1 is listed.

** EDIT **
    LOL, that might have been because 'Only Stable' was checked.
    When i uncheck it shows up...
    Weird thing is that i already have it installed (got package from first post) and it still doesn't show up as installed plugin.

LogoManagerDLL.PNG NOTShowingUpAsInstalled.PNG .dll in folder, but not showing up as installed in MPEI

MPEI.PNG Unchecked 'Only Stable' and v0.0.0.4 shows up.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi people,

I have tried to optimize the Titan skinfiles for LogoManager, to make them a bit more 'Titan-stylish'

I added TV and Radio guide as Hyperlink buttons in the submenu to see the result of the new logos immediately.

Let me know if there are any problems!

Cheers,
    Marcel

Attachments

• Logo manager 1.jpg
      Logo manager 1.jpg
      217.3 KB
    • Logo manager 2.jpg
      Logo manager 2.jpg
      199.7 KB
    • Logo manager 3.jpg
      Logo manager 3.jpg
      202.4 KB
    • Logomanager for Titan 28-12-2013.zip
      841.2 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I was wondering.. Is there a way to get access to the main reposity? (in my case, for Dutch logo's) Some logos are missing, and I would like to help to get it up-to-date.. :)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You'd have to ask the project owner (Lbr_Lion) to give you some form of access rights, alternatively you can create an issue at the repository.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    or just ask @Lbr_Lion to add them. Do you have Dutch logos thread as for british, swedish, german and many other countries?
    And dutch guys (Homey and Lbr_Lion) told me that dutch channels are very stable and they doesn't require updates :unsure:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    or just ask @Lbr_Lion to add them. Do you have Dutch logos thread as for british, swedish, german and many other countries?
    And dutch guys (Homey and Lbr_Lion) told me that dutch channels are very stable and they doesn't require updates :unsure:
    I'm not missing any, but i only use a handful of stations. Haven't had the need to update logos for over a year.

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In general there are not that many changes and I try to keep track on changes for several providers, but feedback on missing logos are always welcome and can be reported in the issue tracker or by sending a PM.

There were some issues in the mappingfile and are in the meantime fixed and did sent also a PM to powermarcel10 for the possible missing logos.

Cheers.

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Apologies if I've missed this somewhere but does this work with Argus? I have a split-seat setup with mp tv server (1.4) running with Argus 2.1 on the server, and mp 1.4 / argus 2.1 on the client. I'm missing the lastest UK HD channel logos and was hoping to use your plugin to help tidy up and complete my logos. However, when I launch it, I can select British pack (though I don't get asked to save my selection as per your instructions here (https://code.google.com/p/mediaportal-uk-logos/#Instructions), but then can't do anything with the "channel groups" setup, which I assume is responsible for nothing happening when I then click "grab now".

Anything you've come across before?

With thanks,
    Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom