LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (2 Viewers)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    However Lyngsat is for satellite only I guess? There's no data to link to channels for DVB-C, DVB-T and DVB-IP, right?

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    about redowloadning of updated logos: i tested it for SVN and GIT hosted on googlecode, and it worked. So we can use this at least for logo projects on googlecode.
    Btw found bug in gcode html view: you can't view/download any file with "+" (plus) sign n filename, so our plugin wll also fail on such names.

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you try the french version here:

TV logo files are available and stored in https://mediaportal-france-rtv-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LOGOS/TV/
    • .../Minimal 200*200 .png with transparent background
    • .../Minimal - Dark Background 200*200 .png with transparent background. These files are designed to generate logos on dark background (Dark Glass & Blue Metal). Sure this will be available in a future version ;)
    • .../Glossy Needs to be copied "as is" (future version too) ;) ;)
    • LogoMapping.xml
    Radio logo files are stored in https://mediaportal-france-rtv-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LOGOS/RADIO/Minimal (only one version). Please provide LogoMapping.xml for radio files.

Let me know if there is anything wrong....

Last edited:

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    LogoMapping.xml is now in the root directory, but only for TV. It's also stored in the .../LOGOS/TV/Minimal directory.

Can you please provide the same file for Radio ?

Anyway, it's unclear how can I mix TV and Radio logos in the same .xml file as they need to be stored in dictinct directories in MediaPortal.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Plugin is dealing where to store logos itself. If you chose TV group it will store files in tv logos folder. Same is for radio. I will make mapping for radio logos too.

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I assume this should be added to the config file:

Code:
    	 <Package>
    				<Name>France Logos</Name>
    				<CountryName>France</CountryName>
    				<CountryName_Eng>France</CountryName_Eng>
    				<BaseURL>http://mediaportal-france-rtv-logos.googlecode.com/svn/Trunk/LOGOS/</BaseURL>
    				<Designs />
    				<Logos_TV>TV/Minimal/</Logos_TV>
    				<Logos_Radio>RADIO/Minimal/</Logos_Radio>
    				<Mapping_AltURL />
    	 </Package>

Let me know if it's OK.

Other points:
    • Can you add StreamedMP as a supported skin ?
    • May we increase designs with different colors, e.g. Red Metal, Green Metal, Red Glass, Green Glass, Blue Glass, Purple, etc. This may allow to have different colors for different channel groups.
    • Where can i translate the plugin in French ?
    • Also, as previously disscused, an option in config files to do just a copy whitout any generation to support this kind of "Glossy colored" logos:
    • Glossy colored.png

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I assume this should be added to the config file:
    Looks good. I will add it to standart config. Thanks!
    Can you add StreamedMP as a supported skin ?
    I am really bad in skinning :( Also controls existing in plugin allows to place them differerntly. catavolt showed it in PurevisonHD skin file. So I am not sure that my vision of controls placements is equal to StreamedMP's dev @ltfearme. Better to ask him about support since I didn't look at streamedMP files for a long time.
    May we increase designs with different colors, e.g. Red Metal, Green Metal, Red Glass, Green Glass, Blue Glass, Purple, etc. This may allow to have different colors for different channel groups.
    Designs number is not constant. Plugin will look for all compatible designs in Thumbs\LogoManager\designs folder. So you can just make them, drop them and they will be available for using after that. If you want to add them to installer you can just post files here and I will do the rest.
    Where can i translate the plugin in French ?
    Well, two words already translated. For others catavolt gave the hint. So it will be in the next update I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom