LogoManager 1.0.0.1 [23-11-2015] | Page 82

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by Edalex, May 31, 2013.

1. simonselmer

simonselmer Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks all, but still no luck. I have deleted the v1.0.0.0 from the Extension Manager, then deleted unsaved cashe, then uploaded new data, and still I find no Logo Manager under the "Known Extensions"-tab.
    If you are able to do a "update info" in your Extension Manager, and check that you actually finds the LogoManager, that would be great.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jasmeet_181

Jasmeet_181 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    A copy of 1.0.0.1 is still available from the plugin's repository.

You might also been interested in trying the Nordic pack, it hasn't been properly added yet but files are available in this post to enable it for testing.

The website download shows 2910 views for the file and 26240 hits for the page so there are some people using it. If it's difficult to update the page can you use an external download source (like the repository) or add a clear notice directing users to download it through MPEM instead?

4. dcapslock

dcapslock Portal Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Great plugin! Just installed Australian Pack after a MP rebuild - in the past I managed logos on my own. I am in Sydney. There are two changes/aliases needed to LogoMapping.xml. For now I have managed by changing Channel name in TV Server.

ABC NEWS 24 is currently broadcasting as just ABC NEWS

ABC Comedy
    is current broadcasting as ABCComedy/Kids

Let me know if I can help. Look at the Assembla SVN but looks like its a paid service so I did not sign up. I am familiar with GitHub for code management.

Cheers

Darryn

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Edalex
    • Premium Supporter

Edalex Community Plugin Dev

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 9
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Show System Specs
    Thanks! We just need to add alias on assembla. Calling @Jasmeet_181

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

6. MrGrymReaper
    • Premium Supporter

MrGrymReaper MP Donator

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    @Edalex @Vasilich I was wondering whether the plugin could become a process type which runs in the background? With the choices for the logo grabbing operation becoming a part of the settings for the plugin configuration. That way it can be compatible with more skins without having to have the extra pages in its current form as a Window type plugin. In addition when new channels are detected and scanned for during a rescan it would just require a relaunch for the logos to automatically be updated.

Last edited: February 7, 2019
  7. Edalex
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 9
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    I forgot to answer. Actually, plugin is doing everything in background so process type of plugin would change nothing since you'll sill need running MP. Plugin has first run logic in which it tries to choose pack and autograb logos and it doesn't require to enter plugin in gui. You coul edit xml config file and never enter it. :) But skin file for logomanager is extremely simple. Also all popular skins have skin files for LogoManager ;-). If you don't have skin files for your skin you could use defaultwide files. It will be ugly but usable

8. Jasmeet_181

Jasmeet_181 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    How about patching the MPEI then?:p

There's an ArgusLogoManager on GitHub, the German repository is hard coded in Program.cs (it also has a dictionary of missing aliases and logos).

9. Edalex
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 9
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    Sorry, I don't understand what's this repo about? :-( We have german logos and we have argus support...

10. Jasmeet_181

Jasmeet_181 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    It's using Vasilich's German logos but that person probably isn't using MediaPortal. An external downloader without a TVE lookup may help us get some contributors who use other programs.

11. harryzwo

harryzwo Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +63 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    i 've installed Logomanger and tried to catch Logos. But it doesnt work. I get these Message:

[2019-04-04 15:35:22,724] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - LogoManager: Error while updating package settings: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (404) Nicht gefunden.
    [2019-04-04 15:35:33,508] [Error ] [OVInit ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] Vimeo: Error getting oauth token : Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden..
    [2019-04-04 15:35:34,221] [Error ] [25 ] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread - StackTrace: ' bei System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
    bei System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkinBool()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AllocResources()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.DoRestoreSkin()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.GetWindow(Int32 dwID, Boolean tryRestoreSkin)
    bei LatestMediaHandler.LatestMediaHandlerSetup.UpdateImageTimer(Object stateInfo, ElapsedEventArgs e)
    bei System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
    bei System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
    bei System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()
    bei System.Threading.TimerQueue.AppDomainTimerCallback(Int32 id)'
    [2019-04-04 15:35:34,297] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running already so skipping
    [2019-04-04 15:35:52,071] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - No translation found for id 104587

• Like Like x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!