LogoManager 1.0.0.1 [23-11-2015] (2 Viewers)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Country flag
    I recently installed logo manager, and it has started crashing Mediaportal on a regular basis. Here is the error I'm seeing:

[2020-01-28 09:54:05,529] [Error ] [LogoManager FirstRun] [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread name [LogoManager FirstRun] - StackTrace: ' at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
    at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkinBool()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AllocResources()
    at MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify.SetHeading(String strLine)
    at LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.firstrun_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs eArgs)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.DoAsyncCall()
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()'

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    @Edalex @Vasilich Would it be possible to make a standalone version of LogoManager? I've been getting a few inquiries from non-MediaPortal users recently. I'd imagine it would need to allow the user to select a package, download folders for TV and radio and maybe a design, then create logos for all of the aliases in the package, rather than searching through other databases or files.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    @Edalex @Vasilich Would it be possible to make a standalone version of LogoManager? I've been getting a few inquiries from non-MediaPortal users recently. I'd imagine it would need to allow the user to select a package, download folders for TV and radio and maybe a design, then create logos for all of the aliases in the package, rather than searching through other databases or files.
    Everything is possible if you know how to code

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Vasilich

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    @Jasmeet_181 partly this is already implemented as WinForms application for testing all country packages. Have you seen it?
    Ideally you can draw mockup of GUI for your requirements, and i can probably do this - but don't nail me on realization time :)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Thank you Vasillich (y)

Yes, I looked at LogoMappingChecker yesterday and thought making a modification to copy the logo file from the folder in temp, to one on the user's desktop and then renaming it to the alias would be usable and something I could work out.

I'll ask some of the people who contacted me what they need but the mock-up would probably be a ComboBox for the Package selection, 2x FolderBrowserDialogs and TextBoxes for the TV and radio download directories, a Button for Grab now and then a finished TextBox or dialog box. The ToolStripStatusLabel and ProgressBar from LogoMappingChecker would be useful too.

If Designs were implemented then another ComboBox and perhaps a PictureBox to display the design sample file.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom