LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (4 Viewers)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hmm I'm not sure but if the plugin removed the last dot MediaPortal would display the icon correctly. But you're right, perhaps it should be fixed elsewhere instead.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    What's the channel name in your case

Hmm I'm not sure but if the plugin removed the last dot MediaPortal would display the icon correctly. But you're right, perhaps it should be fixed elsewhere instead.
    Ah, I see.
    Need to think a little. Could be a feature request not bug ;-)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've got a few TV and radio stations that end with a full stop in the UK pack, including Nick Jr. which also downloads as Nick Jr..png, they all work.
    [2018-09-28 01:09:34,411] [Log ] [LogoManager Grabber] [INFO ] - Generated logo for the TV channel "Nick Jr." (ID=13337) from remote file "Nick Jr.png": "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TV\Logos\Nick Jr..png".

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps this is an issue with Argus' tv plugin then.I'm guessing that you use the normal MediaPortal tv plugin, Jasmeet.

simonselmer

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    I installed LogoManager (version 1.0.0.0), but both during startup of MP and also when using "Grab"-button in Plug-in, it says it got 0 channels for Demark.
    I'm using StreamedMP.

Is Denmark not supported any more or am I doing something wrong posssible?

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Version 1.0.0.1 is available through MediaPortal Extension Manager, it also requires a patch, available in this post.
    LogoManager.config file goes in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    LogoManager.dll goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows

simonselmer

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    I'm running MP 1.19. I dont find the LogoManager in the Extension Manager.
    Under the "Installed Extension"-tab I have LogoManager which I installed from the MP Plugin site, version 1.0.0.0.
    Is it because I', not running the newest MP version?

Perhaps I should switch to MP2 and give it a try (again) :)
    Can I have both MP1 and MP2 running side-by-side, just to test MP2 without removing/overwritting anything in MP1?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can I have both MP1 and MP2 running side-by-side, just to test MP2 without removing/overwritting anything in MP1?
    Yes. You need to stop/deactivate the TvService service before installing MP2 .To switch back stop the MP2 Server Service and reactivate MP1's service.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Is it because I', not running the newest MP version?
    Nope, LogoManager will work fine on old MP as I'm on 1.3 myself. It's because noone is using installation from site nowadays snce we have Extensions Manager as app and Extensions plugin in MediaPortal itself. I didn't test the case with upgrading from MP site plugin installation but you've tried it seems and it's not working. Last thing you could check is your list of extensions is up-to-date by clicking Upgrade list in Extension Manager's dropdown menu. If you stil can't upgrade I suggest you to delete site's plugin and install LogoManager plugin from Extensions Manager. It should be here.
    Perhaps I should switch to MP2 and give it a try (again) :)
    Nope, not necessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom