LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (7 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hmmm, so maybe I need to switch lastmodified to false in main repo?

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Ok, I've switched off lastmodified for all repos from my mobile phone through web interface. :-D Could you please test?

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It works for me but the ConfigUpdateURL parameter gets removed, it doesn't with the LogoManager.config I posted on the last page.

@azzuro you have the file France 4_2018.png but two sets of mapping for france 4_2018.png (no capitalisation).

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    My point is that File is case sensitive so it has to match the filename or it won't work, it comes up with an error in LogoMappingChecker. I can help you out with logos, I have some French channels in my other packs.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    My point is that File is case sensitive so it has to match the filename or it won't work, it comes up with an error in LogoMappingChecker. I can help you out with logos, I have some French channels in my other packs.
    i updated the logomanager.xml mapping file, need to clean the logos folder now.
    i don't understant, why you have error log.

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    The France 4 problem is that the file is named France 4_2018.png, the mapping is for france 4_2018.png. You need to change both entries in the mapping to a capital F because it's case sensitive.

There's a new problem <File>>Direct 8.png</File> on line 647, the extra greater than sign causes LogoMappingChecker to crash.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    The France 4 problem is that the file is named France 4_2018.png, the mapping is for france 4_2018.png. You need to change both entries in the mapping to a capital F because it's case sensitive.

There's a new problem <File>>Direct 8.png</File> on line 647, the extra greater than sign causes LogoMappingChecker to crash.
    Ok, change done.
    thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom